Interested in a career in commercial law? Are you currently in the UK or Ireland and have been granted refugee status or are in the process of claiming asylum? Or are you originally from a conflict zone or an area suffering from a humanitarian disaster? Why not apply for Going Forward! Going Forward is Linklaters’ tailored web series designed to give candidates who meet our specific criteria an insight into commercial law. Going Forward is our tailored series designed for candidates interested in pursuing a career in law who meet the following criteria:
- Strong academic record in their undergraduate degree
- Must currently be in the UK or Ireland
- Have been granted refugee status or are in the process of claiming asylum (*You must have UK Home Office documentation showing your status) OR
- Originally from a country / region which is a recognised conflict zone / experiencing humanitarian disaster
Successful applicants will benefit from focused webinars designed to develop technical and professional skills. As well as receive invaluable support through the Vacation Scheme and Training Contract process. How to apply:
To apply please complete the online application form, submit a cover letter and take our online assessment and the Watson Glaser test.
Cover letter to include, but not limited to:
- Brief overview of academic, extra-curricular and work achievements
- Why are you interested in a career in commercial law?
- Why Linklaters?