Are you a final year student or graduate and interested in a career in commercial law? Get Ahead by joining our tailored series designed to give candidates from Black and other underrepresented minority ethnic backgrounds including those with Asian Bangladeshi/Pakistani heritage, members of the Gypsy, Roma, Traveller (GRT) community and individuals with refugee status a head start in Vacation Scheme and Training Contract applications.
Successful applicants will benefit from focused webinars designed to develop technical and professional skills. As well as invaluable support through the Vacation Scheme and Training Contract process. How to apply:
To apply please complete the online application form, submit a cover letter and take the Watson Glaser test.
Cover letter to include, but not limited to:
- Brief overview of academic, extra-curricular and work achievements
- Why are you interested in a career in commercial law?
- Why Linklaters?
- Final year or recent graduates in law or non-law degrees.
- Strong academic record in undergraduate degree
- We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates from Black and other underrepresented minority ethnic backgrounds